Live Oak Village of Slidell is built on a commitment to our residents and their families. We believe no two people are alike, so the services and attention we provide should never be exactly the same. We provide customized care and help each resident receive the therapy and care they need in a friendly, encouraging environment.
Live Oak Village of Slidell is located on the eastern edge of St. Tammany parish and at the intersection of three major interstate highways: Interstate 10, Interstate 12 and Interstate 59.
Slidell is a busy and active community with many cultural festivals, a vibrant arts scene, family-friendly attractions, fine dining, natural beauty and close proximity to New Orleans and the Mississippi Gulf Coast.
We offer a wide range of service and care options and customize a care plan for each of our residents. Services include:
- Full-service beauty/barber shop.
- Weekly housekeeping and daily trash removal.
- Concierge service.
- Trained staff available 24 hours a day.
- Scheduled resident and family meetings.
- Monthly wellness visits by a licensed nurse.
- Assistance with activities of daily living such as, dressing, bathing, medication management, continence and mobility.
- Our "Individual Service Plan" is a guide developed with the resident and their family to best serve physical, emotional and spiritual needs.
- Wellness services and health products.
- Support groups and socials encourage family involvement and help families stay connected with loved ones.
- Fire safety system.
- Emergency Call pendants.
- All utilities are included except for telephone and cable service.
- Scheduled family and resident events.
Inviting Living Spaces:
- Private or companion suites with full bath and a choice of floor plans.
- Screened-in porches.
- A vVariety of comfortable community areas, including private dining room for family or guests and living room areas.
- Beautifully manicured landscaping and gardens.
- Outdoor areas to walk and relax in.
- Comfortable quality furnishings and artwork.